- For children ages 4-6 years.
- Fun and interesting activities enables children to explore music through a variety of activities.
- Activities include singing, listening to music, movement, rhythm games and percussion playing.
- Children will be introduced to a wide selection of instruments.
- This course is recommended before young children start formal instrumental tuition.
- Older children (Age 6) can start the glockenspiel course which is designed to introduce children to the basic fundamentals of music through an instrument.